Wednesday, November 19, 2008

O.K., I'll Admit It...

Yes. I'm a long time fan of the Twilight series. I was lucky enough a few years ago, to meet Stephenie Meyer, before all of the hysteria. I'm also woman enough to admit that yes, I DO have my Twilight ticket already! I'm also looking forward to seeing if the movie lives up to the book and all of the hype. Anyway, here's my Twilight encounter.....

Me, Stephenie Meyer, and Kim at Stephenie\'s request at the \"I Love Edward Cullen\" Party

Me, Stephenie Meyer, and Kim

My cool 1st gen, homemade fan sweatshirt that Stephenie autographed.

My \"fan girl\" sweatshirt that Stephenie Meyer autographed.

Looking forward to Friday night....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My daughter and her "gang" have tickets already also. They constantly im each other with countdowns...